Feature Request: ElevenLabs v4 Turbo integration

What do you need help with?

Feature request

Issue area

Custom Voice / ElevenLabs

Impact

Blocker - I cannot continue

Character ID

f059089a-6272-11f1-880b-42010a7be02e

Where does it happen?

API / Backend

Voice provider

Elevenlabs

Voice name

whatever

Short summary

Custom voice using new elevenlabs api

What happened?

We use an ElevenLabs private cloned voice through the Convai ElevenLabs API integration.
ElevenLabs released eleven_v4_turbo on September 28, 2026. It is specifically designed for realtime agents and provides approximately 100 ms median inference latency.
We would like our Convai character to use:
model_id = eleven_v4_turbo
I understand that Eleven v4 Turbo uses the new ElevenLabs Text-to-Dialogue WebSocket:
wss://api.elevenlabs.io/v1/text-to-dialogue/stream-input
rather than the legacy Text-to-Speech WebSocket used by Flash/Multilingual models.
Does Convai currently support this endpoint/model for private ElevenLabs voices?
If not, could this be enabled for our account or added to the ElevenLabs integration?

I checked the relevant documentation, resources, and similar forum posts before posting.

on

I confirm that I did not include API keys, tokens, passwords, secrets, private character data, private conversation logs, or customer data.

on