What do you need help with?
Question
Installation method
Unity Asset Store
Issue area
Other
Impact
Blocker - I cannot continue
Unity version
6.3
Convai Unity SDK version
4.6.1
Target platform
Meta Quest
Where does it happen?
Not tested yet
Short summary
LiveKit audio capture error in Unity: direct capture requires 10ms frames: got 1024 frames, expected 480.
What happened?
When I run my Unity project using the Convai SDK, the Console continuously shows the following LiveKit errors:
LiveKit: RtcAudioSource#1 capture callback failed: InvalidState - direct capture requires 10ms frames: got 1024 frames, expected 480
and:
LiveKit: RtcAudioSource#1 audio capture failed: InvalidState - direct capture requires 10ms frames: got 1024 frames, expected 480
The errors start when the Convai audio system initializes and keep repeating during runtime.
Could you please let me know what is causing this issue and whether it is related to Unity’s audio/DSP settings, the LiveKit plugin, or the Convai SDK?
What did you expect?
I expected the Convai character’s voice conversation and microphone/audio capture to work normally without LiveKit errors.
I would like to know the recommended fix for the 1024 frames vs. expected 480 frames mismatch.
Screenshots, recording, logs, or minimal repro
I checked the relevant documentation, resources, and similar forum posts before posting.
on
I confirm that I did not include API keys, tokens, passwords, secrets, private character data, private conversation logs, or customer data.
on
